Retail & Asset Solutions are looking for Drivers in several different locations across the UK for ongoing work on a casual basis.
This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift. Whilst on site, you will be expected to undertake accurate stock taking duties using a hand-held terminal / bar code scanner. You will not just be based in one store, you will be travelling to a different client sites for each job.
Key locations include: Middlesbrough | Wembley | Paisley | Dundee | Kirkcaldy | Caerphilly | Worthing | Pontypridd | Huddersfield | Portsmouth | Preston | Glasgow | Falkirk | Ystrad Mynach | Gloucester | Newport | Thanet | Hastings | Newcastle
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided
- Driving time paid
- Eligibility for Minibus Driver Scheme
- Expenses paid
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
Driver Responsibilities include:
- Following the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Transporting your team to and from each site
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus; who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
You must be aged 21 or above and have a full UK Driving Licence to apply.
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com