Retail & Asset Solutions are looking for a HSQC Advisor to join our HR team.
The role of the Health & Safety, Quality and Compliance Advisor (HSQC) will be to provide support and advice to the business on all HSQE, compliance, regulations and ISO Quality matters.
You will be the main contact for the business working to coordinate and advise on the key requirements of all Health and Safety protocols, influencing, training and supporting all relevant stakeholders. This is a National role on a full-time permanent basis, with regular site visits required.
- To provide co-ordination, advice, and support to the business on Health & Safety, Quality processes, systems, and best practise in line with ISO protocols and Occupational Health guidelines.
- Ensure documentation is available to the business, regularly reviewed by the relevant stakeholders, completed correctly, accurate records are maintained, and training is provided.
- Collating, producing, and monitoring monthly statistical data providing recommendations for improvements, changes, and areas of potential risk.
- Provide information and support in the investigation of insurance claims and damages.
- Conduct regular site visits to conduct HSE inspections and advise on areas for improvement and gaps in management process and procedures.
- Experience within, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance, coordination and administration would be beneficial along with experience in working within ISO standards and dealing with workplace incidents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Be creative and proactive in seeking and implementing effective solutions.
- Possession of IOSH or similar training (beneficial).
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.