Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) are looking for an experienced system analyst to join our internal IT support team on a full-time permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide software application support & development to new and existing IT projects/tasks within Retail & Asset Solutions Ltd. Predominantly working on our bespoke Start2 system, your primary activity will be building file handling and reporting for the household name retailers we support.
Job Specifics – System Analyst
You will be required to:
- Responsible for building and maintaining custom reports and scripting in START2 and RSStock. Predominantly using:
- Responsible for support additional parts of RAS infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- RAS SQL Servers
- FTP Server Scripts
- Automation Servers
- Resolve escalated tickets raised via the RAS IT Service Desk; Provide support/training to 1st line support team on issues.
- Carry out root cause evaluation of problems and regularly assess performance, constantly maintaining a detailed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Carry out works raised via Request for Change or Business Change Request forms; documenting requirements for third parties where necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience with SQL and SQL Server
- C# or other Object-Orientated programming language
- Knowledge of SSRS
- Experience of 2nd line support
- Experience with the MS Power Platform
- Previous experience in the retail/supply chain sectors
We look forward to receiving your application.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.