Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) are looking for an IT Technician to join our internal IT support team on a full-time permanent basis. The purpose for the role is to provide support to operational staff, both office and field based, to assist them in the provision of efficient and effective client services.
RAS IT support a mixture of Windows PCs, Windows Servers, specialist mobile computers and bespoke software. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to a variety of systems in a fast-paced environment. For those who wish to expand their knowledge, there is the opportunity to get more involved in scripting, server management and related disciplines.
Job Specifics – IT Technician
You will be required to:
- Provide first line support by phone to users, escalating as appropriate.
- Assist and support users with software issues, including Windows operating systems and other applications used to deliver services within RAS.
- Assist in the maintenance of all user hardware
- Assist in the installation and configuration of hardware and software where necessary.
- Assist in the handling of client files where necessary.
- Work flexible hours including an on-call rota.
- 1+ Years Experience of 1st Line Helpdesk Support Minimum
- Knowledge of supporting MS Windows
- Knowledge of supporting MS Office
- Experience of Microsoft 365/Azure AD Administration
- Experience/understanding of Active Directory
- PC hardware fault finding skills
- CompTIA or equivalent qualifications/certifications
- Very good communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Team worker
- Physically able to work in a practical environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for us.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.