Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK’s leading grocery supermarket’s & DIY chains. We have salaried Merchandising Team Manager opportunities where you will be working on New Stores, Refits, Range Reviews and Store Support Projects. You will be able to work at a fast pace and leading teams to merchandise stock to an excellent standard.
Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights, 48hrs per week. Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to make decisions and prioritise
- Previous experience in Merchandising, Retail Supervision or managing people
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting maybe involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation provided when required
- Salary £24,000
- £200 per month car allowance
Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands.
Register your interest by emailing your application and covering letter to email@example.com