Retail & Asset Solutions are looking for a Planning & Deployment Manager to join our Store Support team on a full-time permanent basis based in our head office in Orpington. The main responsibility will be to ensure all administrative tasks relating to the store support schedules, pre and post deployment of workers are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the office-based team allocating tasks to ensure scheduling and deployment requirements are met.
- Update and manage the data within the in-house database, Field Power.
- Ensure all client booking requests are transferred onto the main schedules and into Field Power.
- Communicate accommodation requirements with the travel team and ensure employees receive the details.
- Support the sales function and the opportunities presented by planning and scheduling the casual workforce to its full potential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to adapt to challenging situations and meet tight
- PC Literate to include Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point.
- Previous Planning & Deployment experience (beneficial).