Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for high street retailers and grocers? We have a number of Team Leader opportunities available nationwide that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
You will be leading a team of merchandisers supporting refits, new stores and range reviews for our clients. You will be able to work at a fast pace, merchandising stock to an excellent standard.
Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (most shifts are nights). Work available can be accessed on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available (accommodation will be provided when required to stay away)
We have COVID-19 guidelines and working practices in place to protect our workers to ensure you are safe in the retail store environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to make decisions and prioritise
- Previous experience in merchandising, retail supervision or managing people
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting maybe involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work offered via casual worker agreement allowing lifestyle flexibility
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation provided when required
£9.50+ increasing with experience
Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Store Support, Stocktaking and Supply Chain Management audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
Register your interest by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com