Do you have experience of merchandising within a fast-paced retail environment?
Retail & Asset Solutions is the largest retail support company in the UK providing Merchandising, Store Support, Stocktaking and Supply Chain Management audit services and we are hiring nationwide!
You will be working as part of a team supporting our customers with refitting their stores. Working under the guidance and direction of a Team Leader, you will be responsible for de-merchandising stock, moving & cleaning fixtures and relaying merchandise to new store layouts.
Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (majority of shifts are nights). Access to the work available will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
Our clients’ stores are nationwide and therefore most weeks you will be travelling & staying away from home. Accommodation is provided.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic numeracy & literary skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Previous merchandising experience within fast paced retail
- Work offered via casual worker agreement giving lifestyle flexibility
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Flexible working
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation provided when required
- Opportunities to progress to Systems Merchandiser, Installer & Team Leader
- Starting hourly rate of £9.00 + dependent upon experience
Register your interest by emailing your CV with subject line:
“STORE SUPPORT JANUARY 2021 CAMPAIGN” to
We are COVID-19 Safe and have guidelines and working practices in place to protect our workers and customers.